Be GAY for A DAY with the Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus
The Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus is inviting you to “Be Gay for a Day” on Thursday, August 25th.
If you enjoy singing your fabulous musical journey begins here!
The Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus creates entertaining music that inspires its members and audience by instilling pride in our diversity and common humanity. We are a welcoming chorus whose members have a wide variety of musical experiences, ages, and you don’t have to be gay to sing with us!
Our season runs from September to June. Prospective members are invited to “Be Gay for a Day” on Thursday, August 25th from 7PM-9PM during our introductory rehearsal at St. John’s Lutheran Church (1701 L Street, Sac, CA 95811) in Goethe Hall.
Prospective members will have an opportunity to:
- Meet the Director, Accompanist and Staff
- Meet Current Members of the Chorus
- Get a rundown of the season
- Receive a Rehearsal Schedule for the 2016-17 Season
- Learn about Member Expectations and Opportunities to be involved beyond singing
- Video of previous SGMC performances
- Schedule a 1-on-1 with the Director for vocal placement
- Q & A session for prospective members
If you are interested in joining please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details regarding the “Be Gay for a Day” rehearsal.
Find and share your voice with the Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus and help make a difference in our community!