If you enjoy singing your fabulous musical journey begins here!
The Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus is inviting you to to join us for an open rehearsal on February 7th and 14th where all are welcome to attend, no matter what your gender identity or sexual orientation may be.
We would like to give all of our community members an opportunity to see what it is like to be part of the Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus. If you would like to join afterwards we will be honored to set you up with the Steven Johnson, our fabuous Artistic Director, to schedule a vocal placement meeting.
Find and share your voice with the Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus and help make a difference in our community!
The Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus creates entertaining music that inspires its members and audience by instilling pride in our diversity and common humanity. We are a welcoming chorus whose members have a wide variety of musical experiences, ages, and you don’t have to be gay to sing with us!
Our season runs from September to June. Prospective members are invited to join us February 7th and February 14th at 7 PM
What to expect?
Prospective members will have an opportunity to:
- Meet the Director, Accompanist and Staff
- Meet Current Members of the Chorus
- Get a rundown of the season
- Receive a Rehearsal Schedule for the 2019 Season
- Learn about Member Expectations and Opportunities to be involved beyond singing
- Schedule a 1-on-1 with the Director for vocal placement
- Q & A session for prospective members
Any questions message us here or at firstname.lastname@example.org